Meta eClinic offers an intelligent, comprehensive suite of solutions for large, multi-specialty health institutions. Meta eClinic provided transparent, better decision making technique approach with blockchain for keeping the health records reliable and efficient manner.
Combination of cloud and blockchain will assist the solution in health industry even more productive and efficient than other EHR solutions. Meta eClinic provides immediate analysis and insights across inpatient, ambulatory, emergency and other high-acuity care settings.
Reducing the incidence of medical error by improving the accuracy and clarity of medical records.
• Making the health information available, reducing duplication of tests, reducing delays in treatment, and patients well informed to take better decisions.
• Reducing medical error by improving the accuracy and clarity of medical records.
Establish a governance process and a project plan.
• Communicate with and involve staff and patients.
• Redesign workflows.
• Provide education and training.
During the implementation:
• Tailor the system to meet practice requirements.
• Establish a change-management process.
• Determine how to backload patient medical histories.
• Account for time your staff needs to learn and use the system.
• Support the system.
• Encourage your staff along the way.
Major aspects of Meta eClinic that make difference from other application -strong>
1. Data Security: Blockchain technology is the smarter solution to safeguard the patient’s information. Blockchain prevents unauthorized individuals from accessing the information.
2. Managed Consent: Patients can specifically authorize any individual to access their medical information.
3. Simplified Claim Processing: Blockchain technology can simplify the complex medical billing process by eliminating the series of validations and multiple third parties acting on behalf of other entities.
4. Patient Generated Data: Patient will be able to easily upload and securely store their updated medical information without messing up any previous records.
5. Public Health: By using blockchain technology, regulatory bodies can create a shared stream of de-identified patient information. This stream will help authorities identify the pandemics or threats so they can take necessary action to control the problem in a timely manner.
Building Open, connected communities of health
Enable smarter care, delivered with greater precision, for healthier patients, and communities.